- Never send any money to another member.
- Clearly state your expectations to avoid misunderstanding.
- Conduct video chats with your partner once in a while.
- Don’t share your password, access to your account or any official identity document with anyone.
- Never include your last name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, place of work, or any other identifying information in your Internet profile or initial e-mail messages. Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.
- If you choose to have a face-to-face meeting with another member, always tell someone in your family or a friend where you are going and when you will return. Never agree to be picked up at your home. Always provide your own transportation to and from your date and meet in a public place with many people around.
Scam and reimbursements
- A member misidentifies him/herself (i.e., someone who uses another member’s profile without permission to communicate with you). We will reimburse all credits incurred communicating with this member.
- A member requests money or expensive gifts from you. We will reimburse all credits spent on communicating with this member and ban the member permanently
- A member deliberately misrepresents the following details in his/her profile: age, children, gender and marital status. We will reimburse all credits you incurred communicating with this member and ban the member permanently.